YOUR DESTINY MUST COME TO PASS NO MATTER THE TRIALS.......SAYS THE LORD

Tuesday 15 January 2013

BE PATIENT

MESSAGE TITLED: BE PATIENT Some times i feel like jumping out of my skin, than slowing down time so i could be faster than it. but deep down within i hear that voice, "BE PATIENT". i get agitated when others get ahead of me, i almost feel like over taking them just to show them that I'm no push over, but deep within i hear that voice, "BE PATIENT". That girl/boy was in secondary school when i finished university, but now he/she is driving a jeep, cruising around town as though he/she owned all the roads but here am i cruising my feet and with each revolution of her tires, my heart pounds with anger. i ask "God where are u?" and he says "BE PATIENT" So i sulked, withdrew an got angry with God. what kind of patience are u talking about? i could be patient and die of it, i whined. finally with one desperate cry of surrender, I said God, "I WILL BE PATIENT, just speak to me". then God spoke to me. "When i say u should be patient, it is not that i hate you, it is not because I'm indifferent to your pains, but while you wait upon me, i put many things in place. i consolidate your answered prayers. I go ahead and deal with obstacles you will face after your desires have been granted. I do not go to sleep, i am right beside you. i make all things beautiful in my time. I'm never late, so don't be scared. I give life and i take it. you won't die before your answers come, so fear not. you may not understand what I'm saying now, but with time i know you will. It's always for your own good that i say, "BE PATIENT". The period of waiting and be patience may not be too easy but will work for our own good. Your patience works strength, calmness and serenity in you. Those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. (Is. 40:31) Patience is the weapon of warfare we all need to survive the challenges of this world, especially when your total confidence and trust is on God. My Brothers, my Sisters please always "BE PATIENT".

No comments:

Post a Comment